View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 10:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default whoever wrote this is stuck in a time warp

Fleetwood Mac Kiln House Rock Music CD Review

Kiln House is the latest Rock CD put out by the highly group Fleetwood Mac and they have once again delivered a brilliant collection of tracks. I’m confident Fleetwood Mac fans, and Rock fans alike will be pleased with this one.

It’s a rare day indeed that I get a CD from an artist that I can truthfully say does not have a bad track in the bunch. I’m more than happy to announce that’s exactly what I must say about this one. There simply isn’t a bad one in the bunch. No fillers here at all, with each song standing tall on it’s own.

Kiln House has a pleasantly varied, mix of 10 tracks that are very well written and brilliantly performed songs by these clearly outstanding musicians. With many of the songs displaying a lot of the kind emotion that makes for a really great listen. Seemingly drawing from what I can only imagine are their own personal experiences. At different points touching on the most real emotions of love, and the pain of failed relationships can certainly be heard.

If you’re even mildly into Rock music you’ll enjoy this album. Overall Kiln House is an a great release. I give it my double thumbs up. You will not be disappointed with one single track.

While the entire album is outstanding the truly standout tunes are track 3 – Blood On The Floor, track 9 – Tell Me All The Things You Do, and track 10 – Mission Bell.

My Bonus Pick, and the one that got Sore [...as in "Stuck On REpeat"] is track 1 – This Is The Rock. It’s a great track!

Kiln House Release Notes:
Fleetwood Mac originally released Kiln House on October 25, 1990 on the Reprise label.

CD Track List Follows:

1. This Is The Rock 2. Station Man 3. Blood On The Floor 4. Hi Ho Silver 5. Jewel Eyed Judy 6. Buddy’s Song 7. Earl Gray 8. One Together 9. Tell Me All The Things You Do 10. Mission Bell

Fleetwood Mac: Jeremy Spencer (vocals, guitar, piano); Danny Kirwan (vocals, guitar); Mick Fleetwood (drums). Additional personnel: Christine Perfect (background vocals).

http://newyorknewsbreak.com/fleetwoo...-review-095502