View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 11:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Take Care

Take care everyone. Its a scary time but we each need to do our part. Its an uncertain time as well. I work in a Drs office and all our hours have been cut down. If and when there is a lock down I will probably be like many have to go on unemployment. I am trying to take this one day at a time-not to sound cliche but what other way can you look at it. Please take it seriously. Wash your hands , keep at a safe distance. The sad thing about all of this is when we need others the most we have to keep at a distance. I guess we will learn a lot from this time. It seems like a nightmare really- a living one. God willing we will be stronger than ever. At least I am trying to believe this in the face of uncertainty. Do take care and lets encourage each other in the best way we can. Stay safe!
..."There is a legend passed down through the ages...down through the crystal visions...down through the crystal clear-water fountain...the charmed ones remain...They are mine (you remain...ooh)...."