View Single Post
Old 10-13-2019, 07:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
who is that in the pool with Richard? Though he said he wouldn't name the person who wrote that about him in their book, I'm wondering if the picture is a hint about who it was....

The only books I could think of beside Mick's from people closer to the band was Ray Lindsey's, but that's not him in the photo plus R reports he's working on his book with Ray, so, clearly wasn't him. (Plus I read Ray's book and have no recollection of him ever saying such things about Richard)... Edited to add that I forgot about Ken's book. I can't recall if he said negative stuff about Richard. Off the top of my head I don't remember anything like that....

It'll be interesting to see if any skeletons come out of any closets in the book. People seem to be treading carefully whilst band members are still alive. It can only get more interesting as time passes....

I hope if his book comes to light that Richard signs with a quality big publisher and they put a really good editor on it. Every writer needs someone to cut through the bloat.
doesn't Ken have a new book coming out, the one about Tusk? i know some people pre-ordered it and he gave some interviews or something about it.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"