View Single Post
Old 07-22-2019, 07:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbBen View Post
“Fleetwood Mac [had planned to go out this year but now] is going out next year.... I kind of put them on hold.... I toured last year–off and on all last year–and did lots and lots of press. And then I decided to take this year also to tour all summer.... And so it did not make Fleetwood Mac happy but I said to them, ‘I’m taking 2012 for In Your Dreams. I’m sorry. And if you can’t understand that in your heart–how important this is to me–then I’m sorry, but I’m doing it, and I will see you in 2013.'”–Stevie Nicks 2012

"This team wanted to get out on the road, and one of the members did not want to go out on the road for a year.” “We just couldn’t agree and, you know, when you’re in a band it’s a team. I mean, I have a solo career and I love my solo career. And I’m the boss, absolutely – but I’m not the boss in this band.”–Stevie Nicks 2018
Thanks for posting that. Funny thing is some of her cult like members think because she is the draw she has the right to dictate when they will or wont tour or make new music. At some point though you have to say do we need the money that badly or are we willing to make new music and or tour without her instead of waiting for her constantly year after year.