View Single Post
Old 04-18-2002, 11:13 PM
Ledgie

Cool Okay, I got it!

Well, I don't "GOT it," but I can at least tell you where that unbelieveable pic is of Linds in the FM BTM show.

Okay, after the first commercial break (at least on the copy that I have), so it's very close to the beginning of the show, they show Stevie talking, and she's saying "within 6 months, we were very well known and very rich." and then goes on to say "I don't think we ever quite got over that," or something like that. THEN, they are showing some group shots of them posing w/ gold albums and getting their star on the Walk of Fame, and the background music is a live performance of Landslide. THEN they show the shot of Stevie, White Album/Rumours era, looking up like she's thinking about something, and then it FADES INTO THE SHOT OF LINDSEY. AHHH, IT IS BEAUTIFUL. His head/face take up the entire screen, and he's facing right (the right of the screen, so it would actually be HIS left), and his hair is GORGEOUS, coal black and shiny ringlets (very nicely coiffed too), his smile is like an UltraBrite commercial, and his eyes are like sparkling shimmering crystals.

[I'm editing this in later] I forgot to say that when they are showing the pic, the narrator is saying something about FM having become a "monstrously successful and hugely influential rock and roll band." It is at that moment that they are showing the picture!

If anyone has this pic or can post screen shots, I'm sure you'll all agree that this is one of the most breathtaking (bearded, afro) Lindsey pics ever!

Lori

Last edited by Lori; 04-19-2002 at 12:12 AM..