View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 09:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
That bit actually made me laugh. It reminded me of a Judy Lewis film clip I saw of her mom, Loretta Young, running down a road trying to cover her "adopted" baby's giant ears with a bonnet, because she didn't want the world to know the kid was actually Clark Gable's.

Michele
Try getting bullied as a kid It's quite upsetting, that's all. I don't get it any more, but to have someone poke the same kinda jibe at someone I love and respect is not what I wanna read. (I'm not trying to start anything, by the way, just explaining my reasoning )

I get excited when a new thread or post comes up in this part of the Ledge, because Chris' solo forum seems a bit neglected, especially compared to Stevie's, so when I do and it's all negative bickering, I want to stay as far away as possible. Who the hell are we to tell Christine McVie how she should and should not dress?! Anyone wanting to give her a hard time about walking her effing dog, go out and make as many albums and as much money as her then come back here and say how she should look.

Oh Yeah Christine McVie | Tumblr