Thread: The Upside
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2002, 11:58 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by sulamith
Soft where it needs to be soft, hard where it needs to be edgy and raw...
Sharon, I am rotflmao that you managed to avoid saying "hard where it needs to be hard..." I bet it was difficult for you to avoid, though, considering we ARE talking about darling Lindsey, huh?

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Stew
and a certain je ne sais quois that seems lacking without her.

Fleetwood Mac has existed without them, and has done very well for themselves, but in my opinion, their inclusion kicks everything up a notch.
Hey, Johnny, for those of us who took Spanish in school, how exactly does "je ne sais quois" translate? I can see I need to brush up on my German... *snort*

Also, I totally agree with your last paragraph 100%; the SN/LB duo within the context of FM is what makes them a magical, mystical powerhouse (oh yeah, and the rhythm section so happens to kick ass, too).

Okay, I've had my fun being a smart@$$...I'm outta here.

Oh, and a shout out to Joe and Johnny Stew, both! How are my buds? I've missed you two! However, Mommyness and Wifelyness is consuming most of my time these days...I'm popping in here when I can, to read, which isn't often, but pretty much keeping quiet. Hope all is well with the both of you! Take care, guys!

Lori