View Single Post
Old 10-26-2017, 10:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Who's going? Homer?
Unfortunately, I'll be dressed as Batman tomorrow night...

Long story...a band whose lighting I've done for years has a gig tomorrow, so I couldn't go(past tense now). Sooo, I bought a horribly inconvenient ticket for Lousiville on Nov 5th. Two days after I bought my Lousiville ticket, that band and I parted ways...#$%^&*!!!!!!

So I could have sold the ticket, I guess, and bought one to Indy, but I'm old school, and from the "you made your bed, so you lie in it" school. I still might have tried to do the old swaparoonie, but someone that I went on a few dates with, several years ago, is going to the Lousiville show, and I think we're going to catch up over dinner, before the show.

I guess I could throw Batman under the bus tomorrow, if I found a cheap enough ticket....

The only people I know are going(even though she doesn't come here anymore), is Sara1998(my friend Maria[who went to the Nashville show with me], and her namesake daughter, Sara). Because they posted tix pix on the FBs.