View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 02:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
So, was anyone there other than me?

The karaoke tracks were mixed much lower(on most songs) than the last show I saw. In My World, Hold Me, and Little Lies were obvious tracks, but the only blatantly obvious ones. Also, Lindsey was playing more solo licks than last time, helping to cover the tracks.

That said, the sound was BAD. It was loud AF! I mean, holy jesus, I'm a deaf sound man myself, and it was killing me (I forgot to bring ear plugs). But people around me were saying the same thing, that the sound was terrible tonight (because they said the Palace had great acoustics, and it was one of the best venues to hear a band). The volume was what you'd expect at a heavy metal show. Not exaggerating at all.

Funny note, at least in the area where I was sitting, I was a CHILD. Everyone in my section was at LEAST 60 plus! I was like, holy crap, I'm into a geezer band! I mean, I knew that, but I'd never been surrounded by 70yo's at a concert! Lmfao!
Ha ha. I always assumed you were in your late 50's but maybe you are a younger fan?