View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 06:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskisn View Post
Yeah both the Weston ones and the two Seven Souls tracks are on there - they came to me via Wetcamelfood so I can't take too much credit. In fact the Weston albums are how John and I began talking off board... If the links are dead on the site let me know - I was going to post those two Weston ones here evenutally.

The second single from Seven Souls I think doesn't have Welch on it (???) but the elusive Seven Souls album that perhaps was released in France never seemed to have surfaced on the net. Whether Bob featured on that I'm not sure.
Where did you hear the 2nd 7S single doesn't have Welch? I must admit I'm still trying to find the album so I can't say I know their discography definitively (since I think that album will answer a lot of questions for us regarding the 7S story) but when I've talked to Bob about this he seemd to think he was on all their stuff (though I think there was another Seven Souls group out there at some point over the years so this may have muddied the waters?). Bob told me that he doesn't have a copy of it but he found out through one of the other 7S members that it was definately released and he thinks it was self titled. I'll try to upload the other single tracks I have soon by them soon.

John