Thread: New Music....
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 04:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLY View Post
So I was thinking of this bands legacy. Even though the last album by this band was called Buck/ McVie because there was no Steivie it was an amazing final project with these musicians.If they did record a new album with this " New Band" Now is the time. Crowded House is one of favorite bands and has been for years. I tell my fam that I feel my music world has collided. (which it has) I'm coming to terms with what has happened and dealing. I probably will see them in Baltimore in March for a couple of reasons.
New Set list
Neil Finn
Love all the MAC lineups.

It would be great if they recorded an album before the tour in October and release it and that would really show that this is a " New Band"
I totally agree - two months rehearsing for a tour - why not do four months recording before hitting the road? Even if not that then another EP would be great with a song by each writer - Mike Campbell has written and sung a couple of his own in the past.

I too am a Finn fan though Neil's solo stuff really hasn't done it for me for the most part and nor have any of his spin-off projects.

I do wonder how his songs would sound against Chris and Stevie's though.