Thread: Hold Me
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 01:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Where are you people getting all this bizarre information? Can you substantiate this assertion?
A search on you tube will reveal the 1981 Rolling Stone photo shoot, which was done prior to the release of Mirage. In that footage, several Mirage songs are played. Plus, as Michelle noted, the audio tapes reveal Hold Me was done prior to then.

Quote:
What does repeating the chorus after the bridge (you mean the instrumental break?) have to do with LB?
They label such things as a bridge in the liner notes. What I mean is after the instrumental break in Hold Me - the chorus just repeats until the fade out. I would have liked to have heard another stanza. Who knows, maybe CM did not have another one. I say the same thing about Say You Will (the song) -- there is the bridge/instrumental break and then the repeat of the chorus until it fades out. I want to hear another stanza there. LB produced the record and we don't see this structure in La Nicks' solo work. So, I conclude LB does this. This is all, however, my opinion based on said and other observations.

Quote:
What Nicks stanzas?
La Nicks has stated that Sara was cut and verses/stanzas were never heard.

save the cheerleader - save the world