View Single Post
Old 07-13-2006, 11:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by skcin
Why is it weird? Aside from Lindsey, Stevie hasn't exactly dated the hottest men around - Iovine, Henley (although I wouldn't have kicked him out of bed in the 70's either), Walsh, Hine, etc.

She obviously connected with Mick. I don't think it was about the sex, quite the opposite. They were in love. God forbid she fall in love with someone who isn't attractive.
I think Mick & Stevie really understood each other musically & spiritually. But I also think Mick & Lindsey really understood each other musically & spiritually.

Sometimes when you're on that level of understanding with another person & the friendship breaks up, it can be even more painful than if it's just some one-night stand who doesn't really understand you.

Stevie thought Mick would take care of her, & sometimes he did & sometimes he did not. But he, too, has always been a storm. Mick has a lot of the same problems that Stevie does, but while everyone sympathizes with Stevie, almost no one sympathizes with Mick. Everybody just calls him names.

moviekinks.blogspot.com