View Single Post
Old 08-30-2019, 02:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethemac1 View Post
Here's my take away from the interview:

1. The interviewer should have just bowed to Mick at the beginning, middle and end, then kissed his feet.........he was soooo sugary sweet and gushing. Clearly he wasn't the person to ask some difficult questions, not that he would have been allowed to.

2. I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND the comment that "we weren't happy." Everyone but Stevie was. So either Mick was lying before when he constantly claimed what a family they were and how they loved each other, or he's lying now about not being happy. Either way, BIG F***ING LIAR MICK.

3."That's how we leave it with both integrity for Lindsay and us..." WTF????? They slammed Lindsay claiming no one in the band likes him, they lie about his solo tour planning, they ghost him and treat him like garbage, the don't contact him after his heart attack. They've lost their integrity to many FM fans, like it or not.

4. Christine was part of the planning to get Neil Finn?????????? I thought she didn't know about any of this until it was done, and the time line shows that they had the replacements ready to go almost immediately. Again, BIG F***ING LIAR MICK.

That's all for now................

I also love the line about how Lindsey's talent ONSTAGE is not in dispute. Uh... what about his talent in the studio? You know, making you all those critically acclaimed albums and hit singles??