View Single Post
Old 10-16-2005, 05:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldustsongbird
Oh, I'd believe it. With all the drama in the band, how could there not be? I've heard little tidbits from those who have read it.

Personally, I'd believe Lindsey to be not-so-saint like. He's an amazing guitarist, and a damn good looking man, but when it comes to personality...
Mary Anne's right about the book. It is a really great read. I had a hard time putting it down. It made me into a bigger fan...just not necessarily a bigger Mick fan. I highly recommend it.

I've talked to two people who met Lindsey and both of them found him to be extremely nice and (sorry to be cliche) down to earth and all. Of course I've never met any of them.

As for the drama with the UK people and his board and all...I really don't even know where to begin with that. There was a thread about it and I had to go look for some headache medication after reading it. I'm not sure how to search for it; I can't think of any good key words. Pip would tell you about it, I'm thinking, but I'm not sure that she's reading this thread.