View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 10:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
I'm glad I got to at least see her twice before she stopped touring, and I'm glad she's happy.
How do you know she's happy? I don't have any idea whether she's happy. Even if she says she's happy, what does that demonstrate? Unhappy people often say they're happy, just to get other people off their back. Fans are always making assumptions about Fleetwood Mac's emotional states. Christine is happily retired, Lindsey is happily married, Lindsey is secretly miserable, Stevie is happy that Lindsey is happy, Stevie is miserable that Lindsey is happy, Mick is happy in his cups, John is miserable and withdrawn, John is happily out of the limelight, Lindsey & Stevie are unhappily glaring at each other in this photograph, Lindsey & Stevie are happily hugging & Tusking each other, &c.

When a fan says, "Stevie is healthy now," I think, "You shouldn't be peeking at her medical records -- those are confidential."

By the way, I'm very unhappy that Chris left Fleetwood Mac. Her departure left them without a great singer.

moviekinks.blogspot.com