View Single Post
Old 04-25-2018, 09:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

The longer I sit with this devastating news, the more I am inclined to say that this may have been a mutual agreement. Yes, I'm sure tensions were running high. Mick needed money, Stevie didn't want to sit home for a year. After Lindsey didn't "sign on the dotted line" and give in to pressure, he told them to go ahead. They called his bluff and decided to do just that.

They called Mike Campbell and Billy Burnett. Burnett didn't work out in the rehearsals (something was missing), so Mick called his friend Neil Finn.

Though everyone is pissed off, this will give Lindsey time to do his solo small machine thing. He can also enjoy time with his family.

We will see a MASSIVE FAREWELL TOUR in late 2020 going into 2021 with Lindsey "miraculously" returning to the fold. News of the iconic lineup Rumours reuniting will send the farewell tour ticket sales THROUGH THE ROOF. The tour will span the better part of two years, hitting all major markets twice. Don't expect new music, though. I'm just sorry that the Fleetwood Mac brand had to be watered down this way. It's a cheap shot, but what else could we expect?