Thread: Help!!
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2002, 01:05 PM
Ledgie

Default AR, you delightfully and damnably silly goose!

You are a continual source of amusement to me and I have to assume that I'm not the only one who finds your gravitas and know-it-all attitude so much fun.

And, by God, you're absolutely right: All Joy HAS to do is "ask," but it's vital that a caveat entitled something along the lines of "Beware whose information you use" must be heeded.

Because for you to suggest, or even hint, that you are a "knowledgeable" person "when it comes to FM trivia" is basically, in this case anyway, a lie. Were Joy to write her report based on what YOU told her, she would be asserting information that is false, off-base, wrong-headed, silly, and a bunch of other stuff that I don't feel like coming up with right now. Plus, the poor girl would be running all over God-knows-where in search of an "autobiography" that doesn't exist - because YOU told her it did - you funny guy!

And, even worse, for you to CLAIM that Peter and his non-existent autobiography is "trivial" is just...whoo, boy. It's beyond a mis-use of the word. But you were just trying to help, and we all are aware of that and thank you for it. I guess providing wrong information is better than providing no information at all, huh? I might be mistaken about that, though...

But, you know what? I love it ! Your pomposity and grandiose attitude as you strut about The Ledges, clue-ing in one and all, is a constant source of amusement - how you can get things so wrong is a little off-putting, but what-the-heck??!! You're just a big old cuddly ball of hot air and a harm to no one (well, there's a whole 'nother story there, from what people are saying, but I'll just confine this to Joy's question this time), as long as no one makes the mistake of assuming you know anything. THAT can get them in trouble, but I really don't think there's any chance of anyone mistaking you for anything but what you truly are. You're good for at least one laugh a day as a result of your overly-inflated ego, and I wouldn't miss it for the world!

Thank you for entertaining us all, Airy - we love you for it! Well, I do anyway - - - just LOVE YOU TO BITS!

Last edited by Carole Ann; 04-15-2002 at 02:43 PM..