View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 02:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hey, guys.....a newbie here!!!! Been trying to come aboard for years, but my e-mail address didn't allow it!
SO......MAJOR Fleetwood Mac fan, with alot of thoughts, experiences and stories (I even interned at Modern!).
But that's the past.....this post is about the future! Namely, Christine's new album!
As far as Pause & Play goes......Gerry is totally legit, with P&P being THE best website for new releases (as well as a lot of other great stuff!). I've helped him for years, and I can say he's TOTALLY on top of stuff! His dates are VERY current....of course, the upcoming releases are all subject to change, but he really stays on top of things.

As far as Christine's album goes......he actually got his first batch of info from here....someone had posted something about Chris being in the studio, working on a new album. After some more digging around, he went ahead and listed it. I've checked back here on occassion to see if there was anything new posted, but I haven't seen anything.

On a slightly different note, anyone else notice that the official website listed on Wiki takes you to Universal Music Group? Anyone hear of Chris signing with them?