View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 05:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
Please, please, please, pretty please, link me to any article where this was revealed. I totally believe you but I want to see it for myself. Especially since I never believed Stevie’s story anyway.
i'll try to search for it. it's a bit hard since Christine gave so many interviews last year for BuckVie. i'm pretty sure it's somewhere on here (TL) too, just when you search with something like Christine pact musician etc. too many entries come up.

i think it was Christine-only interview, towards the end of last year or maybe even beginning of this one. she was asked about the "pact" and said she didn't know what Stevie was talking about, that she was a musician and that she was always respected and treated equally among her peers. but that maybe Stevie was referring to her own ever-present push/pull with Lindsey, because other than their fights she doesn't really remember Stevie ever having to fight to get equal treatment either, at least not in their band. or something like that. does that ring a bell?

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"