View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 07:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacShadowsBall View Post
Where on earth did you get this awesome idea from?

Sounds great! I hope lots from Bare Trees and Mystery to Me qualify.
From awesome people. Okay, I wanted to make a sort of "best of" for my personal playlist then thought of the Christine songs poll you did and voila.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiliD View Post
But, the more I think about it...it's really tough to leave anything out. (well, except for Mrs Scarrott's poem and "(I'm A) Roadrunner" )

From Kiln House to Heroes Are Hard To Find there's really not (other than the two mentioned above) a track that I think is NOT "definitive".
And based on the songs lists posted, we really need a poll. I see some common ones, but there are so many different variations and so many great songs in there. Actually, my personal list is sort of close to yours, Chili. Just a few differences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharksfan2000 View Post
I really wasn't planning to enter into this discussion, but I had two comments...

First of all, I like your list a lot, chiliD - and I like the way you've organized and sequenced the tracks.

Second, two additions that I'd toss in - a couple of relative rarities that I think are worthy of inclusion, "The Purple Dancer" and "Trinity".
Coincidentally, I have both those songs on my personal list.

And from the looks of it, I don't think 20 songs are enough (my list is a 2CD one myself). I should expand this to a double disc.

"What a f**king stupid shirt you're wearing." - Christine McVie

Last edited by applebucked; 10-21-2013 at 07:32 PM..