View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 11:11 AM
Addicted Ledgie

The new album should showcase the vocal ability of all three singers, and specifically, should emphasize the wonderful sound of the three singers harmonizing with one another. I think they should go beyond putting a little backing vocals on each other's songs (as they did on Say You Will), and feature real vocal collaborations. I was just listening to a Buckingham/Nicks live version of "I Don't Want To Know," and Lindsey and Stevie sounded great, singing the entire song together.

I want to hear more songs like that, and I want to hear a couple of Lindsey/Christine collaborations, and I want to hear a song where all three of them either sing together for the entire song or at least trade lead vocals for the entire song. And I want to hear a song where Christine and Stevie share the lead vocal. I think a song with the lead shared by the two ladies of the band would get a lot of attention.

In other words, I want a band album. If this winds up sounding like three solo EPs mixed together I will be disappointed.