View Single Post
Old 03-20-2021, 05:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

This guy is dreaming if he thinks someone is going to buy his video of him poorly lip syncing a song that is not even included in the video for $500,000.

This guy has already profited greatly off this song. Instead of finding new ways to be creative and make money, he continues to try and milk this Dreams video. It shows his 15 minutes of fame is drying up and no new offers are coming his way.

Stevie may not have called him but isn't her video a sort of tribute to what he did? I am with Michelle that I dont understand TickTock and NFT. But I also agree he has already benefited and does not deserve to keep profiting from her song. We may never know how much he has profited. But he deserves a T shirt that says "I got countless endorsement offers, someone bought me a $35,000 SUV, and I got famous yet Stevie Nicks is crushing my dreams for even more money."
Sorry, I don't see him as a victim of Stevie Nicks the way the OP does. Victimhood is sold every 15 seconds today.

The biggest irk for me is running to TMZ to shame Stevie. Dude....please list the amount of money and assets you have gotten because of this clip. I remember when this broke a few months ago and people wanted Stevie to give him sale royalties of Dreams. Could you imagine the precedent that would create? You had fun. You made money. You got famous. No one owes you anything Sir.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 03-20-2021 at 01:48 PM..