View Single Post
Old 08-29-2017, 12:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinker12 View Post
Yes it was! It did make me wonder, though... exactly what is left that they haven't done in years, especially of Stevie's stuff? Really not a whole lot. Aside from "Angel," maybe "Fireflies"? Of things they've never done, maybe "Straight Back"? I can't see them doing either of her Side 2 songs from TITN... And SYW is probably off the table due to the lack of Christine and Stevie's hard feelings about it...
That's Alright, I Don't Want to Know, Straight Back, Fireflies, When I See You Again, Welcome to the Room, Sara, and Crystal are the Stevie songs that haven't been performed live (might be wrong about Crystal).

Warm Ways, Over My Head, Honey Hi, Mystified, You and I II, Sugar Daddy, One More Night, and by Christine.

Book of Love, Can't Go Back, Caroline, Tango in the Night, Family Man, and Empire State by Lindsey.

These songs were played on one or two tours- Isn't It Midnight, Brown Eyes, Seven Wonders, Over and Over, Storms, Beautiful Child, Think About Me, Hold Me, Love in Store, Eyes of the World, I Know I'm Not Wrong, Big Love, Angel, Save Me a Place, That's All For Everyone, and What Makes You Think You're the One.