View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 06:43 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
Stevie DID take a lot of time off from the band, when she quit from 1991-97, and during the extended break the band took from 2004-2009, in which she didn't do anything new. I think her creative well dried up.
People care what happened in FM during 1991-97?

I didn't realize FM did anything as band from 2004-2009.

Lindsey Buckingham left the band before they were going on tour. Christine left the band "for good" right after they became somewhat relevant again.

Taking a snooze from FM tours that played such notable venues as Konocti Harbor in the early 90's is hardly comparable.

I don't know if her creative well dried up. I think she was doing what she wanted, the way she's doing now.

I appreciate nostalgia, but when it takes people to the point that they are angrily slinging mud about Stevie Nicks because she doesn't want to participate in a band that stopped being a band in 1987, it's a little nuts. Meanwhile, Buckhingham/McVie has provided a perfectly lovely album and tour, so the anger is that there's no album with some Stevie vocals layered on leading to a greatest hits tour with 2, maybe 3, max of new songs?

Last edited by Buster; 08-16-2017 at 06:46 PM..