View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 09:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
I am so excited. I am trying to get in the first 3 rows. But I realize I may have to go to a scalper or stubhub or something which I don't have a problem doing. The Hard Rock is not a theater but an arena so I imagine getting great tickets is harder than a small theater. How much were the first 5 rows going for in other cities?
The others will be able to share more but from how Elle explained elsewhere it was varied. As I recall, some venues had platinums for $250 or so on immediate sale, but other venues had later appearing platinums and fans had perhaps already paid scalpers and would have preferred to buy plats (pay the band, not the scalper).

I asked as the Ohio show was a late addition and it wasn't clear to me how it would work. There were no credit card presales and no plats, just a venue presale that really didn't matter as pit seats were easy to get and only $80 or so. But, I still talked to others who paid scalpers as they assumed the good seats went fast. Of course Ohio isn't representative of other areas (cheap tix, oddly low turnout).

I'll be interested to see what happens with leg two prices and availability and I'm having at look at how other sales are going at two venues i hope to attend. It's such a game but definitely worth getting first few rows.