Thread: Red Sun
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2017, 09:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secret love View Post
While it's great to get a teaser, at ten tracks this album is so short that four singles later, you've revealed practically half the album before its release. Sometimes I think I'd rather wait, take a nice long drive and listen to the whole thing in one go.
i see what you are saying, but i already admitted i'm one of those impatient ones.... and thinking back of the last Mac member album i was excited to hear, Lindsey's Seeds, we already knew 6 of 11 songs by the time album was released, and that didn't spoil my huge enjoyment when it actually did come out.

they even have some sales (or in the case of IMW, a lot! - i still can't believe they had a charting single!!!!! however much i dislike said single lol) of these as they are making them available too, and it definitely builds a momentum - just look at us! and i would love to be able to listen to Red Sun as a whole song instead of these little snippets.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"