View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 07:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Just wow.
I love Elle and no one is questioning her integrity. Nice try to pivot to members calling other's integrity into account. Now slightly more information comes out that no one asked him any questions. Ok that is good to know. When someone starts a thread "it was all Stevie" implies those were Lindsey's exact words. Before other members immediately start with posting threads its fair to ask what is the context? No specifics just people saying they heard Stevie's name pop up. If you post something its fair to ask questions. Were we to believe that Lindsey asked about his firing and his response was "it was all Stevie." We all know Lindsey speaks in technical terms and always leaves hints to his explanations.

I don't need proof that Stevie was majorly the reason Lindsey was fired. However, its fair to get fair explanations of what Lindsey said. That's not being rude or arrogant. Curious minds want to know what he said. But so far all we know is Stevie's name came up. How? In what context? How did he relate his firing to Stevie?

If you post something its completely fair to ask for an explanation. That's all. 74 posts later, I have not read anything about the meet and greet what questions were asked, how firing came up, and how Stevie was involved. Just "it was all Stevie" Don't ask any questions. How dare you question anyone with arrogance. Huh?

Last edited by Macfan4life; 10-09-2018 at 07:38 AM..