View Single Post
Old 09-24-2018, 12:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street_Dreamer View Post
Sorry but I don't buy into the idea that Mick, Stevie and John suddenly wanted to start doing deep cuts from Danny, Bob Weston or Dave Walker to celebrate the band's 50th anniversary.
Rolling Stone: Aug. 28, 2017

Are you thinking at all about the set list yet? Will it be very different than the last tour?

Yeah. I was in Italy recently and met Stevie out there. Actually, she was in Capri and I was close to there. She said to me, “Let’s sit down and really listen to some stuff that sort of almost got forgotten.” So I know she’s already thinking she wants to do some things we haven’t done in years. I always think that Stevie and Lindsey should do a Buckingham Nicks song in the set. And have Christine should do a blues song. I hope it certainly won’t be the same show as we did before. We always played nearly three hours, and we cut it back a little bit for the wear and tear, but we do over two hours. And when you got three singers, which is, like, three bands, really, to get that perfect set, it’s a trip.

As for bringing back Billy, I doubt he’s up for it, while Rick doesn’t seem especially interested in it.

THE Stephen Hopkins