View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 06:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Because the lack of logic, that most Stevie fans exhibit, makes me want to paint in strokes, that they possibly might understand.

FM had always been about reinvention(intentional or not), but Stevie sealed the fate of the band, as far as the CHIFFONHEADS are concerned.

God, no offense here, but people think I dislike Stevie, which isn't really true. Her fanbase(not all of them!) is another story.

So yeah, as far as many Christine, Welch, Green, etc fans are concerned, she's the worst thing that ever happened to FM. Your mileage may vary....
So what this really comes down to is you have to insult me because you don't agree with me. I love Stevie Nicks. She was, is, and will always be my favorite member of FM. I wouldn't consider myself a chiffonhead though, and if I was there is nothing wrong with that either. I also am a fan of Peter Green. And speaking of lack of logic(your words) this entire forum probably wouldn't even exist if Stevie were never a part of FM. That's probably why the SN forum is the most popular.
For you to get angry at another fan because you don't like their opinion is ridiculous.