View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 10:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I just had a happy little fantasy. I imagine Lindsey sitting in his living room writing a song on his guitar, feeling relieved that he won't have to put up with the nastiness of Fleetwood Mac anymore. His stress level is close to zero! He's thinking that he's already got plenty of money, and it's not as if nobody will buy a solo album or attend a solo tour -- many people will -- probably more because of all this publicity.

He gives a passing thought to Christine, feeling wistful and sorry he won't have a chance to work with her any more, but then he thinks about Stevie, and the thought that he won't have to work with ever again gives him a feeling of deep contentment. He sends John a text, hey man, let's keep in touch, and John texts him a big thumbs up. And he's thinking, give it some time (a couple of months) and maybe he'll get in touch with Christine about some future collaborations.

In my little fantasy, life is very good for Lindsey right now. He doesn't have to put on an act for the fans any more. Now he can be himself, and he can create new music without having to answer to the dysfunction of the Fleetwood Mac machine.