View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 02:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

It happened alright.... Silver Springs was dropped! Show ended with the one normal encore. Last song Don't Stop.

Aside from that - the show looked and sounded pretty normal to me based on what I've seen and heard online. Sounds way better in person mind you and as good as some of these boots of the tour sound, they don't fully capture it. You have to experience it live.

But anyway, if multiple people were ill you wouldn't have none it... Stevie if anything looked a little rough... There is something definitely going on with her... I don't know what it is. It's the eyes, and like I said before, it's either her foot/feet or her hips. She looks to me like she has a bit of a limp... I don't know. No boots, just boks. But with the eyes she looks half asleep up there - maybe it's the lights. During Gold Dust Woman near the end of the song her eyes were closed for so long - I kept thinking, you better open your eyes before you fall over, cause she was swaying around with the mic at the same time as she was singing... But vocally, she's very strong. If she was the one that was sick it didn't affect her voice at all.

Lindsey sounded good vocally too... He ditched the red shirt, wore a black look alike, and blue jeans - same leather jacket. This is for sure the Lindsey Buckingham Show.... But it's well deserved. He's a mad man up there.... He's just awesome plain and simple and the audience ate it up. I would even venture to say that he got more of a crowd reaction on his songs then Stevie did... It's just interesting to see that knowing that Stevie has had so much of the popularity over the years. The place was packed and to me it was a very enthusiastic crowd.... One thing that was kind of cool to see is during GYOW when Stevie was facing the crowd on her side waving her tamborine in the air... she had the crowd all up the side jumping up and down at the same time... It was neat! She started jumping up and down in place on the stage and on her side they followed suit. It just looked pretty cool.

Hi-lights for me were Oh Well & Gold Dust Woman.

Anyway.... a fairly normal show I think... I'm tired though, so excuse this short review.... I'll end it there.