View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 02:56 PM
Ledgie

I obtained a downloaded copy of this album several months ago. Couldn't get into it. I liked maybe 2/3 tracks (Long Distance Winner, Frozen Love and Crystal) and then didn't listen to it again for several weeks.

Being a fan of Fleetwood Mac's, and especially Stevie Nicks' music I figured I should give this album another shot so a fair while after the first listen I played the album again and I am so glad I did because I love it! I've been playing it a lot ever since. Favourite tracks are the ones mentioned above plus Without A Leg To Stand On, Don't Let Me Down Again, Races Are Run and Lola (My Love).
All of the songs are really good, but those are the ones I often replay.

I recently bought this on vinyl and just love that it's part of my collection.
I agree with those who want this released onto CD. I probably wouldn't buy it since I already own 2 versions, but I think it would bring the album to a lot of people's attention and fans of SN and LB would appreciate it, plus it could bring them many new fans too.

The first time I heard Crystal was actually in the film Practical Magic and I think I prefer that version, but the original BN version is an extremely close second.