View Single Post
Old 03-24-2004, 02:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by Les
I guess I hadn't actually seen you say anything but the opposite of all of that, so...I thought I'd argue the other side of it.

I'm obviously more of a Lindsey fan, which is a symptom of generally being more drawn to his perspective and his music. Doesn't mean I'm not also a fan of all. Just so you know.
That's the downside of these debates... a lot of times only one side of how you see something, comes across.

Well, at least in my case, because I'm the type of person who tends to look at most every situation from a dozen different angles... so the opinion I'm debating is often but one of many ways I view it.

So, I see Lindsey's point of view... I see Stevie's point of view... and I see Mick's.
But in this particular thread, Mick & Stevie were being bashed for having an opinion other than Lindsey's, so I was arguing their side of it, and the viewpoint that Lindsey isn't inherently above certain things, just because he tends to be painted in those terms, or that he was the victim of mean ol' Stevie and her little lackey, Mick.