View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 11:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
Lindsey was crying... not uncontrollably. but he started at the end of GOP and didn't stop through final bows through burying his head in Christine's shoulder and the two of them finally exiting the stage. it was beautiful and karmic and not circular. he's one emotional puppy! (i thought i recorded it but i didn't. if anyone finds the final bows of BuckVie please plesae share!)

it was a fantastic final show. they gave it all and then so much more... putting little unexpected flourishes in solos (LB) and singing (CM). you could see they were well aware this may easily be the last time they will ever perform these new songs live.
Ok, now I'm crying again, and in front of a bunch of strangers. At least, last night it was in front of you guys.

How was it that any of us could record it?! I'm sure someone did and will share.

I did record Christine thanking the crew. And that's when it probably hit him this was the last show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
See! That's how much this projects means to them. All the animosity is gone! I'll bet he would say, in his heart of hearts, that this has been the most enjoyable project he's ever done.

Thank you for sharing that.

You know, in the other threads about spousal abuse, etc(and I do believe most of it), I LOVE how time and age finally gave him a heart, and he seems to have let all the anger go...
The crowd was fantastic last night, since the very first song. And Lindsey was HAPPY! Even through his tears, he was happy.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.