View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 04:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by olive View Post
i can see fleetwood mac getting together to play the oldies for for a pay check but if the Eagles do it it's would be disrespectful ( for a lack of a kinder word )

Don Henley says the Eagles are done. It was always Glenn Frey’s band.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/enter...c35_story.html
Don has been waffling on this. In September he said he was open to touring if Glenn's son would join the band. 2 months later he walked back the comment. It tells me people are throwing money at them to tour one more time.

I actually hope the big tour is delayed one year. That would give time to Buckhingham/MvVie to hit the road. I always believed that Buckhingham/McVie would not tour because there was not time to do so. I don't seen them scrambling doing a short tour to run and join a huge tour. It sucks the tour already missed the 40th anniversary of the release of Rumours but I would LOVE a year of Buckhingham/McVie before the monster farewell tour. This miracle of an album happened. Lets not release it and then not properly promote it. I want to soak up every minute. And yes I am hoping for a tour.
The article mentions 2 stadium festival dates. I don't see either band touring around such a festival.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 03-02-2017 at 04:52 PM..