View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 05:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyBlueEyes View Post
I really don't understand the point of interviewing them separately! I do hate that they are asked the same questions all the time...and I think that a lot of interviews are probably edited down to what the individual paper/magazine thinks will sell the most...and I think that a lot of answers to questions are recycled from other interviews...so those three things put together are a large part of why we keep getting all the same information. The only way we would ever be able to get a really great interview is if the we are the ones to do it. People who are only mildly interested in FM are only going to ask about the more infamous FM trivia whereas we want to know about so much more than that and we have the knowledge to call them on BS answers

Can't you just see it...put them all in one room and just go for it: "Lindsey, I don't want to hear the word 'cycle' in this interview and you are NOT allowed to say 'that this has always been a band of contradictions' - you're going to have to dig a lot deeper than that" and "Stevie, if you're going to either wax poetic about your relationship with Lindsey or throw daggers at him, you better be willing to do so right in front of him so that we can finally get to the bottom of this mess of a relationship" and "you are not allowed to talk about cocaine or Klonopin unless I ask about it!"

Once all the ground rules are set, we would be able to go much deeper than just the stuff we've been getting. Anyway, that's my idea of how the interview should go

This is great stuff. Lindsey should not be allowed to say "convoluted" either. That boy might have to get himself a new thesaurus.

He asked me for my love
And that was all