View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 08:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
The first two comments were directed at the people passing out the flyers, not to or about Lindsey himself. Mitzo was the only one who actually wrote something negative about Lindsey. Yes, it would be nice if the fans showed their support for the band or individual members in a more positive light. All the fans, not just Mitzo. You followed up your criticism of Mitzo by saying Fakewood so I mean, why bother to criticize someone for making fun of Lindsey when you're making fun of FM? I know, I know, someone else probably started it first...
I never cared about criticism towards Lindsey. I laugh about it all the time because I know he did nothing wrong. He was the one ousted.

I was also criticizing you, not just Mitzo. You were so upset yesterday about some posters talking about FM opening night but yet you seem ok with Lindsey bashing.

Fakewood Mac exists since 2013. Google it.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.