View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 02:02 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
The implication that Stevie's 'afraid' to do interviews is silly. No interviewer is going to press the issue about Lindsey's firing, for one thing. If/when asked about it, she would give an answer and move on to the next question. She HAS given interviews for the upcoming tour... anyone remember her appearance with the band on CBS? And she performed live with FM on Ellen. Not an interview, but clearly she's not avoiding the media. I'm sure there will be some more interviews before the tour starts. Besides, why do some of you care? You won't believe what she, or the rest of the band, says anyway.

I am looking forward to interviews with both FM and Lindsey Buckingham as their tours start up.
Right. Hardly anyone in the press seems interested in the dynamic between Stevie Nicks and Lindsey Buckingham.

I do agree she's not afraid to do interviews, though. I just don't think they've started press for this tour yet. The CBS/Rolling Stone interviews were largely designed to address the Lindsey situation and the "new band." Though they coincided with the tour announcement, that issue took a backseat in those conversations.

Your point about Ellen is kind of a bizarre non sequitur. As you said, it wasn't an interview. We're talking about interviews.