View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 02:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
Can you imagine Fleetwood Mac today traveling right out in public like that? It would never happen of course. Also where were John and Chris?
ON EDIT: As soon as I typed this they appeared on the train. Also it was lovely to see Robin and Barbara Nicks. Thanks to whomever uploaded these. They are pure gold.
and can you imagine any film crew being given that much uncontrolled access not only in the filming but then also in the distributing of such footage now?? (edited to add: that close-up of all Stevie's necklaces, zoomed in on her chest, was just grossly inappropriate).

But I believe this was something the record company set up...?

This was the last of the really honest footage we'll see (unless there are some Tusk documentary gems someone has access to) because the band had a lot more editorial control of the finished product on anything that came out after this and had gotten savvier about how to behave when the cameras were around.

If you think for one minute the Tusk doc (as we saw it) in any way was the reality of how the making of that album went, think again Sooo much left out and such a wholesome image presented... Same even with the Destiny Rules doc.

I don't really blame the band though. I certainly wouldn't want my personal business when I'm not performing to be recorded and over analyzed by everyone on The Ledge and elsewhere!!