Thread: The doc!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2004, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Stew
I hope this doesn't come out the wrong way, but in all honesty, I don't know how you even manage to find the time to reply to all of these posts... being a new dad and all.
I know that when my little cousins are visiting here, I barely have time to even look at the computer!
You know, Johnny, I was thinking the same thing myself the other day. I guess I go through these bursts of crazy posting, then rest for a while.

Little Caroline, however, gets my full attention when she's awake (and thankfully she's a great sleeper). I've gotten her interested in percussion (what baby isn't?) and hopefully she'll want to play guitar eventually (but I won't be one of those parents -- only if she wants to).

Quote:
But even though it's a lot of work, I'd really love to be a father someday... though I've learned not to mention that on first dates anymore!
Well, not unless I purposely want to get rid of the guy!
Hmmm... it's a lot of work, but it isn't as crazy as most people will tell you. Leading up to fatherhood, people kept telling me I'd be suffering from sleep deprivation, I'd never get time to myself, etc., etc. Mostly nonsense. Mostly it's a very joyful rewarding experience and I hope you get to enjoy it someday.

Quote:
How's daughter doing? She has to be getting so big already.
Indeed. She even has hair now! Thanks for asking.

Quote:
Anyway, enough gushing about parenthood & children... back to whatever this thread is about! *lol*
Let's not. It had grown quite teedious, even for me...