View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 05:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I think Wendy(his wife) took the snub harder than he did. Bob was her life, and I wasn't surprised that she passed a few months ago. I believe that she was truly lost without him.

It was shocking when she got banned from the Ledge, though! But, she was bitter, and couldn't control herself and her anger about Bob's exclusion, so the ban wasn't surprising. It was still sad to see an "inside" member of the FM family banned. But it was what it was...
Oh yeah she was definitely was very bitter, I'm not too surprised she got banned because I read over the threads where she posted and some of the stuff she said was quite...messy. But he probably had something of an axe to grind as well, which is understandable. However I'm not sure if I totally trust their side of the story, a lot of it like I said just seemed very messy.

That's the funny thing about this band. There's so many different sides of every story from like 900 different people. For example, Richard Dashut said a lot of the things Ken said about him were untrue, him going broke and Lindsey not paying him and selling all his FM records and Grammy. His assistant who doesn't seem the biggest Ken fan even posted a huge picture of him a while back with all of his stuff perfectly intact and said there was no fallout with the band or anything.

It's why I take everything with a grain of salt tbh.