View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 07:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dansven View Post
The so-called "poll" is closed, and we're not able to post on the thread.

So, 8 enthusiasts have used time and energy to pick out the "least favourite Jeremy Spencer song from '68 Fleetwood Mac" ... however, the list only contains half of Jeremy's output in 1968.

The "winner" (or loser) turns out to be a song called "Hellbound on my Trail"...
Very strange indeed, as I've never heard of this track on any Fleetwood Mac album. Could it be the 8 Ledgies were thinking of "HellHound on my Trail" ??

Well, congratulations to a song that does exist (at least not in FM's catalogue). Hahaha

I see no point in these polls... "least favourite songs.."?
These threads only lead to fighting and we've had enough of that here lately.
I guess it would be different if the poll said "Pick your favourite Jeremy Spencer song from '68 FM"?

As for Jeremy's output of '68, I don't know else someone is supposed to refer to the first album other than 'Fleetwood Mac' or '68 Fleetwood Mac'? Perhaps "Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac" or "Dog & Dustbin"? I guess the poll creator should have said "album" at the end, but I'm sure we all knew what they meant???

I always find, and perhaps I'm in the minority here, that discussions with the Rumours era fans are a good opportunity to help them expand their appreciation of the band from the Stevie/Lindsey music.

Now all I have to do is get the pre-Rumours people to appreciate Bob Brunning a bit more