Thread: Favorite Album
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 03:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskisn View Post
Poor Dave W & Bob W. Just can't get you to like them can we? One day I will carry out my threat to tie you to a chair and make you listen to Savoy Brown & Walking Underwater until you admit Dave W is fantastic!!!!

At least they rated a mention unlike poor Bob Brunning and Dave Mason
Bob Brunning?? Are you serious?? The man's a leach!! He played on one Mac album and a few gigs before John woke up and got on board. I haven't heard any other material he's ever played on to be 100% honest but he turned me off years ago with his constant publishing of one book after another about the Mac. He's tried to make a career out of writing about the Mac and having read only one of his books, I had to have a stiff drink and try to forget I'd ever tortured myself in such a way. The man's writing is so poor that I personally believe reading Tolstoy's "War and Peace" in the original Russian backwards in the bathroom mirro might be easier (and I can't read Russian!!)

Dave only had the "Time" album with Mac and I honestly just forgot about him! My bad!

I just can't get into Dave and Bob W. Just can't. I've honestly tried. If you truly believe they are that good, then I will committ to keep trying. You never know, I may eventually change my mind, but it could take considerable time.