Thread: You and I
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 04:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
OMG You cant even compare Mirage and Tango

Mirage while pop has intricate playing and real instruments throughout. The music is really good played by real people
Tango is mostly an empty shell of computer programming and slick tricky stuff. Not very many tracks where you say....WOW the music is so good. There are a few signs of life like Isnt It Midnight and Tango In The Night and Little Lies but not much more.
Some of the songs are so damn cheezy on Tango like Big Love. The lyrics to Big Love are so cheezy. I remember taking my friend from Argentina to the On With The Show concert. While very impressed with Lindsey's playing during Big Love, he was shocked that the lyrics could be so cheezy. On Mirage, Mick is banging the drums, John is pounding away, Christine is playing keyboards and piano and Stevie's voice is probably at its prime. Tango is a hot mess of a full Lindsey solo album with guest appearances by Christine and Stevie. John gets one classic bass track (Isnt it Midnight). John and Christine's lack of playing on Tango just was too much for me.
Stevie is on 4 tracks of Mirage, same as Tango. She may have been in her prime but we hardly heard her.