View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 04:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
I would never wish anyone to die penniless. As much as Mick's revisionist leanings annoy me, I don't think he's an outright scumbag. Sure--he's a coward, a side-changer, an opportunist...Let's call him Italy in both world wars. But he's this way out of his own personal necessity: he needs a band and relies on front persons to keep the flame of Fleetwood Mac burning.

He was wrong to allow Lindsey to be fired. But I'm not surprised he (or anyone else among the remaining Rumours lineup) decided to go for the easy big money of a boring "replacement" tour. They're all capitalists trying to convince us that cheap corrugated board countertops are as good as marble.
Okay I don't really hope that Mick dies in penury . It is just that his constant hare brained money making schemes followed by bankruptcy after bankruptcy does get annoying and then add to this his collusion with Stevie to kick the architect of their sound out of the band forever is just bleech. There is only one person that I can think of offhand that I would like to see that happen to and he is of a considerably more orange hue.