View Single Post
Old 02-15-2020, 12:06 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
This is where I call BS.

If there were countless pictures of the classic/SYW/LBCM lineups on the wall, the same people complaining of his pettiness for not displaying pictures of Lindsey would be calling him greedy by trying to make an extra buck or two off of Lindsey.
As the OP let me clarify that I wasn't calling out the lack of LB pics in HIS restaurant (which he can do since it's his business), I posted because I found it a bit petty that he had instructed ANOTHER BUSINESS (i.e., Morrison Hotel Gallery) to not put out certain of their merchandise for sale (pics of LB) because of his beef with someone. I get that it's a shared space (though I don't know if he actually owns the building or leases it) between their gallery and his "general store". As for him making money off LB or his likeness, he certainly didn't have any problem with having Lindsey's face all over adverts for the tour.

(And for the record there were images of the Rumours 5 in the restaurant, and for sale in the Morrison's gallery. Just nothing of LB individually).