View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 03:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I imagine some people won't want to accept the reality of this. Why? Because it's hard accepting faults in your idols. I should know, I worshiped at the foot of Nicks (and the Mac) for years. There will be definite cross blame for years to come in this fandom. "It was Stevie's doing, she ruined everything." "Lindsey deserved it for all the crap she had to put up with over the years." "He should have just accepted the bands terms." "Stevie should have just gotten on with the show and dealt with it or left if there was that big a problem."

If you ask me, I think both played a part. Clearly, I'm sure, Lindsey prefers his own material to that of someone else's (rightly so) and probably didn't want to litter the set with pre-75 stuff (stuff more than likely that would be replacing his songs and not Chris or Stevie's), and Stevie likely put her foot down about the bickering and his controlling nature which I'm sure exists in some fashion and probably gave the ultimatum that likely occurred ("I can't take it anymore, it's him or me"). As much as they elevate each other musically, they tear each other down emotionally.