View Single Post
Old 12-17-2003, 04:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Presidential politics

Quote:
Originally posted by CarneVaca
Whew... wait a minute! I'm supposed to change my opinion of Dean because Kerry, very disingenuously, charges him with flip-flopping? Dean says we need to go to the UN before taking action and then when Bush doesn't, Dean opposes the war, and that's supposed to be flip-flopping!?

John Kerry is acting a lot like Al Gore did when he ran in primaries. By that, I mean, he's a lying a little, nyet? He should formulate a consistent agenda for himself and shut up about an opponent who obviously is far more exciting to the voters than Cardboard-Cutup Kerry could ever hope to be.
I'll bet you I could do a Lexis Nexis search right now and pull up all kinds of quotes from the Vermont papers refrencing Dean's stance on the war. Most people are under the impression that Dean was not for any war. I certainly don't expect you to change your opinion, I was just providing counterpoint for what you were saying.
I guess all the American people want out of a president is a little entertainment. At least that's what the polls say.