Thread: Nyc 12/4
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 05:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Amazing night in NYC. During the M&G--he was beyond gracious and so thankful for the fans who were there (and those who had traveled and seen him along the way) I wish I could have said more in the brief moments I met him, but my shyness kicked in and all I could muster was "I am so thrilled to meet you, and thank you for doing this"
The show---his graciousness was apparent from the moment he hit the stage. The joy this group had in playing together was clear from the first note played.
Tusk--sounded better last night that it does with the "full Mac" backing it up.
Soul Drifter--my personal favorite was touching. Knowing he had dedicated Shut us Down to Stevie earlier in the tour made me listen even closer, and it choked me up.
GYOW was awesome. Again, no need for the Full Mac Backing, and in seeing the videos from the recent tour--a candle cannot be held to LB's rendition of it.
Someone was shouting for Countdown so much that Lindsey took a brief pause between songs, called the gentleman "The Countdown Dude" Acknowledged he was asking for it because he cared, and promised to include it in the next tour as
the guys hadn't rehearsed it.
He mentioned they may extend this tour, and said new music and a tour behind it next year, although timing behind it TBD.

His energy and joy were palpable, his talent is indisputable (he should do an acoustic tour)and his replacements are no where in his league in any regard.

Go see this man!!